Emmanuel Altar Flowers
Would you like to donate and dedicate the altar flowers for a week? It’s easy to do and a great way to honor or remember a loved one and beautify the church. The use of fresh flowers is an honored liturgical tradition that honors the centrality of the altar, and the beauty and dignity of our celebration of Holy Eucharist.
Here’s how it works:
· Flowers are used for Sunday Mass; at times they can be reused for several weeks, depending on the liturgical season and the flowers.
· Dedications for Altar Flowers will be listed in the Church Bulletin
· Donations for the flowers are tax deductible
· $50 covers two Altar Arrangements. The Altar Guild will make the arrangements for the flowers unless you advise otherwise. Two donors may share the cost if they prefer.
· Please make checks payable to Emmanuel Episcopal Church and indicate “Altar Flowers” on the memo line.
· Please complete a Donation Form (available online and from the church) and return it to the Parish Office
· Please note there are no flowers during Lent.
For more information and to sign up, see the forms in the hall or download the form Download.